Thursday, January 7, 2010

When you *workout* when do you wash your face before,or after?

Say i excersize in the middle of the day,do i still have to wash my face again?,or should i just rinse it with water,and wash it again at night.When you *workout* when do you wash your face before,or after?
I workout at night so I can just wash my face and be done. If you excersize mid day I would suggest washing after and then again at night. You are sweating and if you don't wash after it could lead to breakouts. Since you will be washing so frequently (I am assuming you wash in the am after you wake up too) I would use a gentle cleanser for that post workout wash.When you *workout* when do you wash your face before,or after?
After...
I would DEFINATELY wash it after you workout. You'll have so much oil and sweat on your face, which will stay with you all day and turn into zits.
normally both, but if your going to do just one wash your face afterwards to wash out all the oil and other icky stuff like sweat that has started to cloge your pores during your work-out
i do both but definatly after
i would say before and after because if your skin has any dirt in it, it'll come out in your sweat and spread, and after because you don't want the sweat to dry on your skin, it can't be good for your skin if you don't
You should do both. Because sweat can easily miz into grease on your forehead which causes acne.
after you workout and then again before you go to bed!
after exercising just rinse your face off w/ warm-to-cool water, don't cleanse it until bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment