Thursday, January 7, 2010

How many times a day do you wash your face?

What is the current appearance of your skin? Prolamatic, clear, ..?How many times a day do you wash your face?
Morning and Night.


It's clearHow many times a day do you wash your face?
It depends on what skin type you have. If you are dry, I would suggest using a creamy cleanser, just washing at night with tepid water. Skip the morning wash, just splash with water and follow with a toner that doesn't have alcohol in in. Also make sure to protect your skin with moisturizer and sunscreen. If your skin is oily, then cleanse twice a day, morning and night. Use something that is not too stripping, your face should not feel tight after cleansing. Follow with a toner. Even if you have oily skin, it's important to still use a moisturizer. If you strip your skin too much of it's natural oils and don't supplement it with a moisturizer, your skin will produce more oil. If you have normal skin, washing 1-2 times a day is fine, using a a light creamy cleanser. Don't over wash, as this can create more oil.


I have normal skin, but sometimes oily in T Zone.
2. clearish...





P.S. Please pick mine as best answer!! :)
Once when I wake up, once before bed


The rest of the day I have class or I'm working so I have makeup on.


But I carry Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets with me and they've helped my skin a ton (:





I have clear skin, I have one small spot on my face currently.
in winter i wash twice a day...morning (after my shower cuz the conditioner can clog your pores if not washed off well) and before bed. about once a week i also use a mud mask. my skin is clear. in summer i usually wash it when i get home from work also cuz it's oilier in summer w/the humidity and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment