Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you use proactive, how many times a day do you wash your face?

I've been using proactive for 2 months straight now and I haven't seen any improvement. So I'm wondering if I'm not washing my face enough. I have been washing my face when I get up and right before I go to bed. So do you think I'd get results if I washed it in the middle of the day? What do you suggest I do?If you use proactive, how many times a day do you wash your face?
Just stick to twice a day. And Proactive doesn't work for everyone, it actually made my skin much worse.If you use proactive, how many times a day do you wash your face?
I don't think you should use it more than twice a day, or it'll dry your face out too much and it'll overcompensate by producing more oil, thus more pimples. In fact, that may be happening with two times a day.


I washed my face once a day with the stuff, and used the toner and lotion too, and it made my forehead itch so bad I had to stop using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment