Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can I cure dry skin on my face? I wash it but that makes it worse, then i put vasline on but it makes it..

vasline makes my skin spotty. So I wash it again, Most creams i see in the chemist are hand and nail cream I buy one then it stings my face, so i mix it with oil this helps a little but still makes spots.





what should I do?





My skin eather goes all dry, or all spotty and icky.How can I cure dry skin on my face? I wash it but that makes it worse, then i put vasline on but it makes it..
Try 'Bag Balm'..an old and effective and safe remedy.How can I cure dry skin on my face? I wash it but that makes it worse, then i put vasline on but it makes it..
i suggest that you clean your skin with a cream cleanser. and if you want to use a toner make sure it is for dry %26amp; sensitive skin. than moisturize your skin with a moisturizer for face with spf day and night cream. you can get aveeno, , neutrgena or anything you feel comfortabel buying. good luck : )
If you are washing your face with mains tap water ... this might be making your skin worse because of the chlorine bleaches ... it does mine. Don't use any soap or foaming products on your face.


Use pure jojoba oil on your skin as a moisturiser, it will help with any dryness %26amp; also regulate your skin oils





Good luck
go to skin and beauty isle in a longs or right aide, and try a few FACIAL moisturizers untill you find one that works.. Oil and vasoline arn't good for your face because it clogs your pores and doesn't let your skin breathe hense the red blotches
Avoide the sun for a few days. Buy some dove face wash and wash 2 times a day. Wear sunscreen daily and always try to protect your face when in the sun, try a big sun hat and some sun glasses.
Try a light lotion of olive oil.





That's what the ancient greek women did.

No comments:

Post a Comment