Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can i just wash my face with regular facial soap and water to remove foudation?

I use maybelline liquid foundation, and i feel like most of its gone by the time i finish skool, and go to 2 hrs of track practice. so is it ok if i just wash my face with regualr facial soap and water??Can i just wash my face with regular facial soap and water to remove foudation?
Thats what I do. But if you still feel it on your screen try a face wash with beads in it they scrub away bacteria and make-up easily.Can i just wash my face with regular facial soap and water to remove foudation?
Yea, that's fine. Maybe you can switch to a make-up removing soap like Neutrogena.
Yeah most likely it would come off.
yes, that's fine. be sure to use a gentle soap

No comments:

Post a Comment