Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have large pores on my cheeks. I wash my face right and I use expensive products. Nothing is seeming to help

Does anyone know anything that helps. Ive tried a couple primers before my foundation but I didn't like the brands I tried. I also have dry skin that peels on my nose. Im using aveeno face wash and moisturizer. Im not sure what products to use because some of my skin is really dry and my cheeks are oily. How do you fix this?I have large pores on my cheeks. I wash my face right and I use expensive products. Nothing is seeming to help
Your skins is a lot like mine. Dry in some places, oily in others. Combination skin.





Biore has a line of pore-minimizing products. They might help.





Use an exfoliator 2-3 times a week, such as a scrub (St. Ive's Apricot Scrub is popular), or make your own from honey and sugar. This will help get rid of dead skin cells that peel on your nose.I have large pores on my cheeks. I wash my face right and I use expensive products. Nothing is seeming to help
Here's what i did, (i had pores the size of canada[no offence to canada]) I tried products, none too expensive though.. seemed pointless.. then i saw somewhere that pores close or actually becomes smaller when you're sleeping and when you wake up you'll see them small, to let it retain its 'mini-sizedness' i have a good *family remedy*(cool term!) Well i have a couple of clean towels and soak em' in near freezing water... and leave them in the fridge (not refridgerator) then when i sleep i put the ';towel-masks'; on my face throughout the night, i normally wake up with the towels under my head.. or in my pants.. *weird really* but i sorta got accustomed to the solitary sleeping position and now it's barely the size of a pin head! wooopeee! And the cool-ness of the towel is actually reducing the oily-ness yay! and i also refrained from oily foods, it kinda kills me both outside and inside...
I heard that pores are natural and that you can't change it, unless you get face surgery.
If your skin is dry don't put it all over, just on your cheeks where you have open pores.





Use witch hazel toner, it will keep them clean and toned
Hello! Im doing IPL on my armpits now for laser hair removal but the same treatment was offered to me on my facial pores. My dermatologist claims it can really help tighten my pores thus make skin on the face more luminescent. Why dont you consult your local derma who offers IPL treatment. There's just a little sting to it but its not painful. Hope this helps!!
i have that problem too.so does my mom.it sucks.you really cant do anything to fix it.you can only reduce the appearance of large pores.anything you buy is just temporary.just keep your face clean to keep the pores clean when they are dirty the pores are darker and stand out more.you should just goto a dermatologist and find out exactly what you should use to avoid buying lots of products...trial and error sucks(costly too) applying to many products to your skin just irritates it and makes things worse.





try queen helenes mint julep mask for instant gratification
Dont put soap on ur face, just wash with cold water so that it can colse ur pores, and DONT TOUCH UR FACE WHEN UR OUTSIDE!! and every other day put vitamin D.








gOOD lUCK=)
Well you can't get rid of large pores but you can minimize them by using a clay mask on the cheek area! Try the Mint Julep, you can buy it anywhere.., use it twice a week, or any clay mask would be good, it absorbs the oil from the pores.


For the dry areas get a heavier (thicker) moisturizer and apply it at night.


Good Luck!


And be sure to exfoliate twice a week also.
Usually using the cheaper products works better.
There's nothing you can do to shrink your pores. It's a part of your natural features. But you can make them less visible. You have some combination skin so I think you should try non-oil products. For pore minimizing, you can try Clinique's pore minimizer lotion.





Hope that helps
I found this cream on ebay that srinks large pores: I have used it many times and I like it a lot: ebay item 280147060292 It is Soothing Pleasant Moisturizing Eliminates Wrinkles and Fine Lines Reduce Crows Feet and Sun Spots Shrinks Pores %26amp; Clears Black heads Restores Suppleness %26amp; Youthful Glow ~ Safe and Effective for All Skin Types.


Plus there is a 100% ~ Satisfaction Guaranteed if you do not like it return for a full refund!!





~ Non-Allergenic ~ Un-Perfumed ~ Un-Colored ~


~ Natural Faces Exclusive Formula ~
i have the same problem. i use foam pore minimizer by biore, which you can get at drug stores or target or stores liek that. you can get them with other names like neutrogena but i think biore works the best. and its like 5 bucks.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Large pores on face


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
What Cherrybomber said! That product is the SHI*! It's like bondo for your skin. Go to a Clinique counter and ask for that pore filler-inner stuff! It's AMAZING!
I have tried them all. Cheap expensive, everything.


Finally, somebody told me that your pores are the size they are no matter what. You can do things to make them look smaller with makeup, etc, but you can't actually change their size...


It sucks, but it makes sense...


I use Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector makeup. It comes in a little tube and has the lightest touch, but fills in your pores (does not clog them) and has a flawless matte finish...

No comments:

Post a Comment