Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need a really good face wash that keeps your skin clear and pimple free, i dont have acne, jus get pimples.?

please help! something that works great and will conutine the great work,I need a really good face wash that keeps your skin clear and pimple free, i dont have acne, jus get pimples.?
ProActive.I need a really good face wash that keeps your skin clear and pimple free, i dont have acne, jus get pimples.?
try clean %26amp; clear continuous control acne cleanser. even though you dont have acne, it takes care of pimples, zits, whatever. its only around $5 or $6 and you can find it at most drugstores like cvs, rite aid, etc. it really works %26amp; the best part is you can feel it working even afterr you wash your face. trust me. worked for me and my friends love it. goodluck!
Basis. It's what my mom used, and it's cleared up my skin quite nicely. In addition, use a salicylic acid spot treatment. Both are found in any drug store.
i love using cetaphil products. my mom is a dermatologist so i always get that from her. it works really good and makes your face really soft and smooth!
Clean and clear is amazing!
neutrogena. its the only one that works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment