Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats the best drug store face wash?

I need to get a good ';drug store'; face wash';. I wear makeup everyday so i need a good cleaning one. I have normal to dry skin.


Oh Clean and Clear breaks me out.Whats the best drug store face wash?
Try clean and clearWhats the best drug store face wash?
I think that Neutrogena is a great product. Theres this one face wash thats not only a mask but its a cleanser in one! Its amazing. So after long days and heavy make up you can wear the mask and it takes it off! Heres the link!





http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>
neutragena- it's dermatologist recommended and works


biore- by personal experience works well too
Noxema triple clean
I love noxema, leaves me feling fresh and clean. I neevr break out from that stuff. usually about $4-5
Olay works awesome. It takes make-up off easily too.
it depend on ur skin.


but u can chat with beautician expert in clinique website.


there is on line consultation that helps u find the right products


here is the web http://www.clinique.com/
Try Fresh Foaming Cleaner from Neutrogena My roomy has turned me on to it as she looks great! Its a made-up remover and cleanser in one for refreshingly clean skin and it doesn't dry it out. Good Luck!
  • no credit check loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment