Thursday, January 7, 2010

POLL: How many times per day do you wash your face?

Also, do you think 3x per day is too often, even it's done with a gentle cleanser?POLL: How many times per day do you wash your face?
If you are washing your face with an all natural product like Kiss my Face, LaVitton or DHC, you can wash your pretty little face whenever the urge arises. It's only when you use that harsh crap they sell in the grocery store where you shouldn't wash your face mre than 2x's a day. A clean face is a happy face!!POLL: How many times per day do you wash your face?
i wash mine at least 3x a day
you wash it all the time because it gets greasy
I wash in the shower in the mornings and again at night. Three times a day is too much. Way too drying for the skin (unless you have oily skin, I suppose) and also, the chlorine and other chemicals in tap water damage the skin's natural protective barrier (basically, the natural oils which offer protection against the environment). On days where I'll just be at home and not go out, I only wash once and that's in the shower.
i clean about 2 times a day on a normal basis...but idk
i was my face 2x a day. first time is in the shower with aveeno, radiant skin. the 2nd time is after i use a cleanser from clinique to get the pores to open up again, then i rinse with lukewarm water. 3X shouldn't be too much...i bet u have great skin!! =)
I have very oily skin, and my beautician recommended me to wash my face 3 times (and not more than that because, like you said, the oil glands will produce more oil if you wash it anymore than that). If you use a gentle mosturizer and have oily skin, then 3 times a day is fine. Otherwise, you can wash 2 times a day.
i wash 2 times daily. i think 3 times is too much
i wash my face every morning, and sometimes at night, depending on if it feels icky... i wouldn't wash it more than twice a day or you'll get dry skin.
i wash twice a day with neutrogena face cleansing cloths but that only cause i work in bakery, with the heat and the sweat and the flour.


i think if ur face can stand up to it, then its okay.


but as soon as irritation starts,and that includes drying out, try cutting down,
I wash my face two time a day. Once in the morning while I'm showering, and in the evening to take off my makeup before bed. I don't think three time a day is bad. I just wouldn't have the patience to redo my makeup in the middle of the day.
I clean my face 2 times a day.


I think its enough one in the morning and one in the night.
If your skin is really oily, 3 times is fine. I don't know your age, but the older you get, the harder a time your skin has peeling off those dead layers, so I don't your skin would mind being extra clean and fresh!
just twice a day.....before going to bed and in the morning
two times a day.
2 times a day. exfoliate and moisturize...everything.
Twice a day is plenty. Once in the morning and always, always before bed time. I believe 3x a day is too much. The more you wash, the more oil your face will produce to combat the dryness. Therefore, pimples and blackheads from the oil. If your face is greasy during the day, use face blotters. Of course, if you are a 5 year old and can't eat anything without getting it on your face, wash as needed!
once in the morning in the shower and then i take my make up off at the end of the day with these clothes they sell for removing it i find that better that using make up remover creams just rinse it dry it and sleep.
i wash my face 3x a day also...i have really oily skin and i feel more refreshed when i wash my face afterschool...


so yea morning,afterschool and night is when i wash it.


it all depends on your skin type(oily , dry , combination.)

No comments:

Post a Comment