Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need a face wash that will work any suggestions ?

i have pretty bad acne and i have tried alot of things does anybody have any sugestions?? pleasee and thankk you...I need a face wash that will work any suggestions ?
unfortunately, with acne prone skin, you have to try just about everything before you find the right one for you. we all react differently to different products. some people swear by proactive, but it didn't do anything for me. same with clinique...waste of money. my dermatologist recommended cetaphil, neutrogena, and eucarin. what actually worked for me and i was amazed that it worked so fast, was aveeno. its oil free which helps controls the oil that clogs your pores and lessens the breakout. within a week my face was almost completely clear! i only break out now and again because i'm pregnant, but it has ultimately controlled my acne and has helped smooth out my face.


i start with a regular bar of oatmeal soap, doesn't have to be aveeno brand, but just make sure it is oil free. i lather up and it helps to soften your skin. i follow with Aveeno's positively radiant daily brightening scrub and don't get scared, it won't irritate your face as it is a SUPER fine scrub, not like those st. ives ones that are harsh on your skin. i put on a quarter size amount on my palms and use my palms to smooth out my skin. good luck! i hope this works for you as it did for me!I need a face wash that will work any suggestions ?
Prescriptives is a line of products that is great for skin prone to break outs, which is the kind of skin that I have.





I use Cetaphil and it seems to work for me. I've been using salicylic acid to touch on any acne. I use Neutrogena astingent with salicylic acid. My skin looks pretty clear to me. It's not perfect but decent.


I use Prescriptives Anti-Age lotion. I apply it once a day. It is sheer and absorbs into your skin perfectly. It makes my skin look healthy and clean. It does have a tint to it.





My stepdaughter who is now 14 washes her face with just water and it's been working for her. My husband does the same and it works for him. SD had really bad acne and has been to the dermatologist more than once. She tried ProActive, which did nothing for her.





I have tried ProActive and it did nothing for me. I think it's better if you have mild acne.





Look for products that say non-comedogenic. Make sure the first ingredient is water. Less is more as far as products go. You don't need a complicated skincare regiment. It might further aggravate your skin. Don't use toner because it will just make your skin produce more oil.
Hi, I used to have problem skin but after using the Clinigue face wash for oily combination skin my skin looks great.I used to work for Clinique and also Lancome and would advise you to visit department stores and ask for free samples for your skin type.This way you get to try before you commit to a product and don't waste money.





Also perhaps visit your doctor and let him make sure it is acne you have as acne and spots can be two different problems.





Look at the ingredients on the back of products.If it has SALICYLIC ACID in this is an ingredient that treats spots.If the product does not have it in it is not as effective.





Hope this helps.
you could try this neutragene oil free acne wash, you should be able to find it any drug story cause ive seen it lots of places. It really helps keep my skin oil free for the day so my pores dont clog up. It has a type of acid in it (dont worry its okay for your skin, this acid is in alot of face washes) that helps clear up your skin.





Look for it in an orange bottle. hope it helps :)
okay DONT use proActive because:


1. it sucks your money


2.it bleaches your skin


3. it may not work on you (everyone has different skin so everyone needs a different cleanser)





What I do is use Oxy (its black and red on the container ) day and night and put gentle skin cleanser on after that.


it works amazing trust me!





GooD luck!
Definetly go with Clinique! They are absolutley GREAT! You can get them at department stores. My aunt got it for me once and I have used it ever since. It is great and you can also get a lotion to put on afterwards and it makes your skin feel really smooth. Hope I helped!
I use cover girl ';eye makeup remover'; only 5 dollars


and then http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetail鈥?/a>





and then i use: http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>








you can buy all of this stuff at walmart for about 20.00 all together
Clinique has the best of everything.
Pro Activ is the best stuff on the market. You can get a 30 day free trial to see if you like it. Trust me this works!!
Clinique
I would suggest the acne set called acne free. Its similar to proactive but much less expensive and it works!
cetephil
If you go to ulta they can tell you. They are the best!
I use, Clearoderm - In asdas Its great, and clears my spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment