Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are you supposed to wash ur face before or after u get in the shower?

I work out every other day and i always wash my face after i get out of the shower. should i do it right after i work out or am i doing the right thing??Are you supposed to wash ur face before or after u get in the shower?
I would just wash my face in the shower to get everything all done at once.





The steam from it will help open your pores and that will make everything like dirt and grease come out a lot better when you wash in the shower.Are you supposed to wash ur face before or after u get in the shower?
well you can wash your face when your in the shower,


or after or before ,


it really doesn't matter . after you workout though you have to make sure you wash your back and chest to prevent and acne on your back chest or shoulders.
it wouldnt make much of a difference at all. I just wash my while i'm having a shower, it saves times, and i love showers =]
  • no credit check loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment