Thursday, January 7, 2010

Regular face wash in between Proactive washes?

Is it a good idea to use Proactive in the morning, then after I work out use the neutrogena face wash, then at nigt use proactive again? Because after I work out, I can't go the entire rest of the day without washing my face. I feel the zits popping up.Regular face wash in between Proactive washes?
Sounds fine to me, just keep an eye out for excessive dryness and you should be fine. Also, if dryness should become a problem, Proactiv makes has a good moisturizer available.Regular face wash in between Proactive washes?
I think that will over-dry your face. Proactiv makes my skin very dry...so I only use it once a day at night. My skin is still clear.
maybe too much. you might be aggrevating your skin as well as drying it out. just get a warm cloth and wipe your face down. or get those paper things.
As long as your skin isn't excessively dry then you're straight. When I shower, I use Clean and Clear instead of my Proactiv.

No comments:

Post a Comment