Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it bad to wash my face twice a day?

Well I have semi dry skin but in the morning I wash my face with this acne foundation thing from Avon and mosturize it and then apply my makeup. Once i get home I wash my face with this makeup remover cleanser..I have seen glow and healthy skin but sometimes Im afraid I might be drying my face or washing it too much lol...Is it bad to wash my face twice a day?
That is the best way to take care of your skin.. At night its better to wash your face twice because you are actually washing all the dirt and oil and bacteria off that your face has collected throughout the day off with the first wash than the second wash is actually doing the cleansing of the skin.





The key to dry skin is to use a heavy moisturizer at night to rehydrate the skin. Also exfoliate your skin with a face scrub atleast once a week to get rid of dry dead skin.





Hope that helps!Is it bad to wash my face twice a day?
No, it's actually best to wash it twice a day!
NO!!! It is actually really smart to wash your face twice a day because the more often you wash your face the less oily it is. And when it is less oily you don't get pimples!
its good to wash ur face 2 times a day make sure u use lotion afterwards as not to over dry n make sure its cocoa butter as not to leave ur face oily or dry. it also gets rid of most facial lines over time.
No I think thats a really good thing.
its ok, you dont want to wash it three times or you'll strip your face from its natural oils that keep the skin healthy and moisten
It's fine. You moisturize after anyways.





2 times a day minimum is best! You're definitely doing a right thing washing at the end of the day - to take off all the make up.
its good to wash face twice a day
nope


i use to have a lot of pimples but then i started to wash my face before i go to bed and in teh morning and it has helped me heaps.
No. We actually have the same skin type and routine :-) and I have never had a problem. It all depends on the person. Obviously, your routine is working for you because you said you've seen healthy skin as a result, so just keep on doing what you are doing.
1] buy face wash, toner if needed, sunscreen, and moisturizer for YOUR skin type. Wash, tone, and sunscreen in AM; wash, tone, and moisturize in PM.


2] always wear non comedogenic makeup [ states on package ] and always remove it before it before bed


3] use Aapri or St Ives apricot scrub for your skin type, twice a week


4] drink 1/2 gallon of water a day


5] take a quality vitamin with minerals every day

No comments:

Post a Comment