Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you shave after or before you wash your face?

Ok i wash my face 2 times a day. Once in the morning when i get up and another at night before i go to sleep. But do i shave first then wash my face or do i wash my face and then shave? and if i put on after shave would it effect my acne?Do you shave after or before you wash your face?
Wash after shaveDo you shave after or before you wash your face?
well you should wash your face with nice warm water then dry it up and then shave then if you are using a non electric shaver and you have shaving cream wash your face again but if it's electric shaver you shouldn't have to also i don't think any after shave should effect your acne but read the label and it says something to not use it something that applies to effecting acne then it should or shouldn't whatever it specified
Well I can answer that shaving thing it doesn't really matter all doing it after washing face is just so that it is easier and a less of a chance of getting cut but otherwise It doesn't matter shaving is shaving and the acne thing I cant answer
I use an electric razor - so I wash my face first - then - I apply rubbing alcohol to my face to make the whiskers stand up straighter for a closer shave - then I apply after shave when finished.
You wash your face after you shave
Wash before shaving is best
  • no credit check loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment